One of the coolest booths at BlogHer was the P&G “Home Away from Home” House. They did it last year and I didn’t really get to explore but this year I made an effort and along with Allison and her friend we checked out every room and took silly pictures and had an all around good time. For completely the questionnaire and filling out a form we were eligible to receive a whole package of P&G goodies that would be shipped to us directly at home.
What a fabulous idea right?
Well fast forward to this past Wednesday when a giant box arrived with my name on it from P&G. You guys, it was like Christmas! There were so many fabulous things included it was amazing. And some of the arrivals couldn’t have been more perfectly timed like body wash (mine just ran out) and Swiffer duster (I just tossed out our old one).
- 1 roll of Bounty paper towels
- 1 bottle of Frebreeze Air Effects Refresher
- 1 bottle of Frebreeze Fabric Refresher
- 1 Swiffer 360 Duster Kit (seriously obsessed!)
- 2 samples of Cascade Complete Action pacs
- 1 bottle of Downy in-wash scent booster
- 1 sample of Tide washing machine cleaner
- 1 box of Tampax Pearl tampons
- 1 box of infinity maxi pads
- 1 Gilette Venus proskin razor
- 1 jar of Vick’s Vapor Rub
- 1 bottle of Vick’s Natural Fusion cough syrup
- 1 box of Vick’s Natural Fusion cold & flu relief
- 1 bottle of Ivory simple clean body wash
- 2 CoverGirl NatureLuxe mascaras
- 3 boxes of Pantene damage repair
- 2 bars of Oil of Olay body
- 1 box of Oil of Olay 2-in-1 daily facial clothes
- 1 bottle of Olay Regenerist wrinkle revolution complex
- 1 USB drive with lots of useful water saving info
Isn’t that just a plethora of awesomeness? God I feel so adult getting excited over a duster, haha. In any case, I plan on trying out most of the things in here (no can do with some of the washer stuff since we don’t have one) and reviewing some of my favorites, so stay tuned into my confirmation of adulthood and excitement over P&G products, haha.
*P&G sent me all of these goodies and all opinions and squeals of lameness are my own, obviously*